Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adena & Andre - Newport Beach Yacht

The day was perfect, Newport Beach had a small hint of haze but at 10am it was to be expected and by noon the sun was shining and Adena was glowing. When I walked down the hallway of the hotel corridor I could hear laughing and loud music and I knew I was getting close, the door was propped open and as I walked inside there was a mass explosion of girls in towels and lounge wear, bobby pins and curling irons and laughter on every ones mouths its always an amazing feeling for me to get to be apart of someones big day like this in the most intimate way.
Later in the day as I pulled up to the grooms hideout himself along with all his debonair groomsmen were out front, it looked like a fashion magazine...or a basketball magazine..they were all about 7ft tall!! I felt way shorter then normal, but each one of them had a grin of excitement and I knew they were ready to celebrate!
Needless to say the day went without a hic-up and Adena and Andre tied the knot!

Thank you Adena & Andre for letting myself as well as my team be apart of your special day, you both were two cool cats and I felt a special moment seeing you two start this new chapter together, and forever.
All my best & Love to you both and your family's!!

The moment you've all been waiting for!

1 comment: