Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chelsey & Danny - Rancho Bernardo Inn

This past Friday I was blessed to work and share Chelsey and Danny's wedding Day with them. The day began with a little sprinkle, part humid and my car thermometer reading 82 degrees! San Diego sure can give you some "interesting" weather. however by the time 5:30p came around and it was time for the big walk the sprinkles had stopped and a light cool breeze and stepped into its place.
As I sent the Bridesmaids down the isle and looked back to see Chelsey a little bit of my heart warmed up as I gave her those 3 little words..."its YOUR turn" she gave me a small grin and was off!

The amazing Jasmine of Jasmine Star took these amazing photos. Her and her husband JD are the ultimate duo when it comes to photography!




The Flowers were designed by Petals by Xavi, however the bride...my crafty bride...made all the table runners, groomsman's ties, bought all the chandelier pieces and stands off of EBAY and made all the menu cards, fans, drink sticks,...I can go on forever but you get the idea :)
Chelsey you are a rockstar!!!!! I cant wait to hear all the many details of the Honeymoon!

~ JR



0 comments:

Post a Comment