Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love Textiles!!!



Okay is it weird that when I walk into a craft store of any kind I all of a sudden want to be a painter, a sculptor, a beaded queen! because I can walk down these isles for days and think of a million things I want to make and paint and DO!!! Which is exactly what happened to me. (Its really not my fault)


My Holiday Card is in the making and of course I need a creative idea for my photo...it cant just be a normal cute photo from the past year it has to be a whole production, I found the most perfect material and pattern...but what to do with it!! And then it hit me, I of course cant say but have included a photo of the amazing pattern. I'm sure you wont get as thrilled as I did when I first came across its beauty...but you may get a tingle when you see what Ive done with it :)


Cheers!

~JR

0 comments:

Post a Comment