Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Food For Thought


Veggie Pizza, mini tacos from a taco stand, In & Out fries and a chocolate shake, sushi, the list goes on and on with my favorite foods! I must admit I am a girl that likes to eat! There are just too many things out there to try and taste and experience how could you not love them.....until your waist band increases and your gym pass has dust on it and you start to realize you should have passed on that last enchilada.
Being a bride to be can become a little stressful when it comes to not indulging in your Ben & Jerry fix but this is where "Hungry Girl" comes in to play! A beautiful bride of mine shared this website with me weeks ago and I have just been hoarding it for my selfish needs, I figured it was time to let all the rest of my beautiful brides out there in on the awesomeness that is.. HUNGRY GIRL!

The website gives you tips for eating right when out on the town with the girls or your main Beau, and if your like me and LOVE those "Eat This not That" books there is a section similar to that and gives you advise on better choices when you are out to eat.

It also has a section with new diet rages, fab low cal snacks, and where to get them! I am by all means NOT a dieter but I do love a good low cal find and do try to be aware of what I consume on a daily basis....yet Ben, Jerry and I are still quite close :)


I hope you Love this as much as I do!!!
http://www.hungry-girl.com/index.php


~J

0 comments:

Post a Comment