Friday, February 11, 2011

To The One


With Valentines day just around the bend, I wanted to dedicate this blog to my very own valentine! The one person that can always make me smile, laugh at my silly dancing, endure the pain of country music and crappy TV shows, Listen to everything and anything wedding related that I have to say...and more! The one person that can handle my crazies and be just as crazy with me, the man that is okay with the fact that I have to have EVERYTHING planned but cant ever seem to decide on what I want to eat for dinner. The man that looks at me with oogly eyes, the man that sticks up for me and always wants to hold my hand. The man that picks me up in his arms when he sees me and I feel as if I'm in some cheesy romantic movie yet loving every minute of it! To the man that brings light to my life and love in my heart, This ones for you! Love you Baby!
Happy Valentines Everyone!!
Cheers!!
Jennifer Renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment