Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nichole & Ben - Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach CA

Dear Nichole and Ben, To have been able to be apart of this most special day for the two of you has been more then special it has been an emotional and amazing adventure and I wouldn't have had it any other way!
I have seen Nichole and Ben grow together for the past 8 years now and there was no doubt in my mind that this was a meant to be relationship. Nichole with her Sagittarius wild and crazy and impulsive ways was reeled in by calm and level headed Ben, and together they built a love so strong nothing could tear them apart.
The wedding day began with a bag of gummy cherries and two bottles of Rockstar...not by me, by Nichole of course! What bride doesn't need a little caffeine and sugar to put some pep in her step, I'm not going to lie, I snuck a few as well...don't worry Nichole I left you some, there not as good as gummy frogs but no one was complaining!
I must admit for how much anticipation there was leading up to this big day by both the bride AND the groom, these two were very cool, calm and collected. When I arrived to the grooms suite I was greeted by three men in full tuxes with giant smiles on their faces...it was adorable..it was like 3 overgrown ring bears holding their ring bear pillow waiting for showtime....OK OK they were quite handsome as well.
Showtime was 2 hours away and Nichole and Ben began photos of their first look with eachother...as I saw Nichole walking towards Ben I got chills thinking how I cannot believe that I have seen these two amazing people go through so much and grow up together and here they are on their wedding day, and here it is the moment that I knew would happen...I started to well up, darn it! well atleast I got that out of the way early on, but in the utmost sincerity it was one of the sweetest moments I have witnessed and I am enamored of their love for eachother even more after it.
Nichole and Ben may your days be filled with more smiles then frowns, may you laugh more then cry, and if you do cry, may those tears be the ones of happy times as you both deserve the best out of life and eachother. I am so utterly happy to see you two and your everlasting love take that next step in life and in love together!
Cheers to you and all that may come!
To my AMAZING vendors that I love, I could not have put together a better team, Thank you for all you do and the professionalism you bring to the table...You guys rock!!

{Click on Images to enlarge}



Cheers!!
Jennifer Renee


Flowers {Suzanne M Smith Designs}
Lighting {Swank Lighting}
Photography {Harvard Photograpahy}
Wedding Design & Coordination {Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events}

0 comments:

Post a Comment