Monday, March 12, 2012

A Slight Change

Timeline
November 29th 1981 - Jennifer is born with dark black hair
1991 - Jennifer's hair turns a light brown from playing in the sun all day long.
1995 - Jennifer thinks she a "punkie girl" and dyes her hair dark brown; without her mother’s consent of course.
1995 1/2 - Jennifer chops off her dyed dark brown hair with her own pair of scissors and in her room...again without consent.
1997 - Jennifer gets blonde highlights for the first time, thinks she is SO cool.
2005 - Jennifer goes to a platinum blonde color
2006 - Jennifer realizes Platinum blonde isn't her forte'
2009 - Jennifer finds a photo of a girl with dark dark dark brown hair and keeps it thinking one day she will do this to her own hair.
2011 - Jennifer makes the plan to dye her hair a deep dark/auburn color after the New Year and devises a plan with her hair stylist...and tells no one!
February 17th 2012 - Jennifer dyes her hair dark brown/auburn red.
February 17th 1/2 2012 - Jennifer has a heart attack and is revived after the color changing is over.

Yes ladies and gentlemen this is the story of my hair in a nutshell...I must give you some back ground so you are fully aware of the dramatics I gave my hair stylist on changing the color seeing as I have been a blonde for SO long. It took me over two years to actually get the guts to do it, and yes to many of you your thinking "it’s just hair", but to me it was a whole new me! It was a complete change, and if I hated it I had to wait 6months for it to return to my current blonde color at the time so yes, you could say it was a little dramatic for me, but in the end my hair came out on top and all is well on the home front!

Now due to my new change new headshots were in order...just a great reason for some fun new photos of course! So I contacted one of my Favorite Photographers to set up a shoot and before I knew it we were striking a pose in downtown Orange!
Although I never have any clue as to what to do with my hands during these types of shoots Gavin from Gavin Wade Photography was able to strike poses for me to figure it out ha-ha!
I cannot thank him and Erin enough for the amazing photos and taking the time out of their busy lives to produce some amazing and fun photos for me!
Below are a few of the outtakes :) You can check out my website and Facebook fan page for the good ones!

Cheers everyone. Or shall I say "Cheeeesssee"



0 comments:

Post a Comment