Monday, February 25, 2013

Summer & Adam - Pine Rose Cabins, Lake Arrowhead

 
In Honor of
Summer & Adam Fight
October 27th 2012
 
  
Dear Summer & Adam,
I start this letter off by saying..."I'm glad you liked it, and put a ring on it" !! The day Summer came into my studio to discuss her big day coming up little did I know how much I would fall in love with these two characters! It was meant to be with a little Beyonce playing in the background...over...and over...and over again...darn auto repeat!! However Summer, you didn't even care, you let me know you were used to it since your soon to be hubby was a HUGE Beyonce fan...I really did not know the extent of this obsession, I fully understand now and quite honestly can not listen to a Beyonce song without the thought of Adam singing to it. :)
I truly adore you both and had such a blast planning and coordinating your wedding with you; Secretly I am hoping we can be BFF forever but I may have to brush up on my Beyonce Trivia. Blessings to you and your whole family, may the days to come be uniquely yours and the memories with many. I heart you.
 
October 27th 2012
You think of Lake Arrowhead at the end of October as a cold wintery day...possibly some rain, maybe even some snow, however this late October day was nothing short of crystal clear beauty! The two were married at Pine rose Cabins in Lake Arrowhead; Picture a giant cabin in the woods surrounded by spruce trees, pine needles, and the best natural aroma in the air! The ceremony and the reception were held outside amongst a beautiful backdrop of lit spruce trees and a cascade of stars up above, and if the guests got a little chilly, as the temperatures did drop into the evening, they were able to head on in to the giant cabin in the woods for a warming of the toe's by the fireplace. It was warm, inviting and almost a happy place feeling all around you.
The bride had a small homage to one of her favorite movies Twilight, and we were able to bring in small details from the movies big wedding scene into their own wedding; A few friends of theirs actually made a life size stand up of the 3 main characters from the movie and placed it in the forest, it can be seen in the distant backdrop behind the ceremony, a perfect fun addition for the big day!
As the guests were treated to a hot cocoa bar with marshmallows, cinnamon, coconut shavings and more they were all given HUGE...and let me repeat HUGE (I don't think summer and Adam realized how large they were until they arrived, however they made the photo op's SO amazing) Sparklers for the newlyweds grand exit! As the DJ played M83 "outro" the two fled to their awaiting car to whisk them off to their new lives as husband and wife.
Congratulations to the most laid back kids I have ever met, there wasn't a moment you two wernt smiling from ear to ear and it truly warms my heart to see the two of you together :)
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Fight!!
 

 
And for  you Twilight fans, this ones for you!
 




Vendors:
Coordinator: Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events

Floral: Suzanne M Smith Designs

Linen: Wildflower Linen

Lighting: Dress My Party

Venue: Pine rose Cabins

Cake: Nikis Custom Cakes

Photographer: EP Love

Videographer: Viken Productions

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome day and as you said Summer and Adam are one Fabulous couple! It was My delight to design the flowers for their Epic wedding!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete