Saturday, November 9, 2013

DeAnne & Paul - The Hacienda, Santa Ana CA

 
 
 
 
DeAnne & Paul were married at the very beautiful Hacienda in Santa Ana. The venue itself is hidden away from the main street however once you step inside you feel as though you have been transported into another realm! the greenery, the fountains, the eclectic different rooms all about, it really is the perfect setting for these two love birds!
My favorite moment of all from this wedding was their first dance, now I don't get to see much of the first dances as I normally am making sure other items are in place while the guests are busy watching the newlyweds however, something struck me about this one, I don't know if it was the song, "Every time I Close My Eyes" by: Babyface or the chemistry between these two but it stopped me in my tracks and literally brought a tear to my eye, the feeling of love was as they say definitely "In The Air"
Here is to you DeAnne & Paul, may your lives be blessed forever with all the love and devotion you two share!
 













 
 
 
Vendors:
Coordinator: Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events
Floral: In Flower Design
Venue: The Hacienda Santa Ana
Cake: The Hacienda
Photographer: Syds Designs
Stationary: Beautiful & Creative Weddings
DJ: Extreme DJ - Eric Morales
Favors: The Knot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment