Saturday, January 4, 2014

Amber & TJ - JW Mariott Palm Springs

 
Amber & TJ were married on the beautiful grounds of the JW Marriott in Palm Springs.
This couple and their family I hold close to my heart as Amber is the 4th in her family of brides that I have had the pleasure of planning and coordinating their very special day!
The moment I met Amber & TJ I knew it was going to be an entertaining time with them; The Sharp witted lawyer Amber and her book of ideas and cool and collected officer TJ with his few but very important requests these two are seriously destined for greatness and I can not wait to see where this journey takes them together!
 
Cheers to you Amber & TJ you seriously were a blast to be around and I love you two together!
























 
Below is a photo of all 5 of my couples that attended this wedding, it was an amazing feeling to see so many familiar faces and to be a part of all their special days, definitely a moment to put in the books!
 
 
 
Vendors:
Coordinator: Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events
Floral: Green Leaf Designs
Venue: JW Marriott Palm Springs
Cake: JW Marriott Palm Springs
Photographer: Nathan Novak Photography
Stationary: Beautiful & Creative Weddings
DJ: Dijital Mango
Hair & Makeup: 1011 Makeup
Reverend: Todd Rodarmel

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment